WEGO Health: We’re not all 5 star chefs, but we all need to eat! Tell your readers how to make your favorite dish. Does the recipe hold a good memory for you? Is it the act of cooking itself that brings you joy, or the people that come together to eat it?
These are my favorite no bake cookies EVER!:
- 2C sugar
- 1/2C cocoa powder
- 1/2C butter
- 1/2C Milk
- 1t vanilla
- 3C Oatmeal(You can use quick cook for a softer cookie or regular oats for a chewier cookie)
- Mix all ingredients in sauce pot and bring to boil over medium heat and constantly stir the mixture. Boil for 1 minute.
- Add vanilla
- Add wet ingredients to oatmeal
- Drop mixture onto wax paper
- Let cookies set for an hour or two