Number Of Books You Read: 62
Number of Re-Reads: 14
Genre You Read The Most From: Fantasy, Urban Fantasy
1. Best Book You Read In 2015?
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
I had to read this book for book club. It sounded like it was going to be good and then I ended up hating the book. I don’t recommend reading it at all. I still don’t understand how it won so many awards. It was that awful.
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?
I really enjoyed this book. What made me enjoy it even more was that the audio book was done by Jim Dale. He read me my first Harry Potter book so I’m totally in love with his voice. I was so excited when I found out that he did the audio book. I also really enjoyed reading this book. I can’t wait to see what this author comes up with next.
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
I pushed people to read The Night Circus because I enjoyed it so much. A few people actually did read it.
5. Best series you started in 2015? Best Sequel of 2015? Best Series Ender of 2015?
The best series I started in 2015 is Outlander. I just recently started it within the last month or two and I’m really enjoying it so far. I recently finished the 3rd book.
The best sequel I read would have to be Empire of Night. I can’t wait until the next book in the series is out!
The best series ender would have to be In the Afterlight. It was a very good series and I’m glad the books ended the way that they did.
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015?
I’m not sure if I can pick one new favorite author. I read quite a few books by new authors this year. My top picks right now are Erin Morgenstern, Anne Bishop and Kristen Britain.
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
This would have to be Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas. I couldn’t stop reading it.
9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J Maas
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
11. Most memorable character of 2015?
Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015?
The Fault in our Stars by John Green
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015?
The most thought-provoking book I read was Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I don’t think I read a life-changing book in 2015.
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read?
I love books with female protagonists in them. I had been eyeing this book at Barnes and Noble for a while. I really wish I had started reading it sooner.
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015?
Because there is no glory in illness. There is no meaning to it.
–The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015?
Shortest: Bridge of Snow by Marie Rutkoski
Longest: Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
Harry Potter and Dumbledore (I read the 6th and 7th Harry Potter books this year)
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
Patricia Briggs is one of my favorite authors. I love all of her books.
21. Best Book You Read In 2015 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
I did not enjoy this book. Like at all. I thought it was going to be a lot better than it was. I originally got this book at the book exchange for my book club’s holiday party which is the only reason why I even read the book.
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2015?
Rowan from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
23. Best 2015 debut you read?
I don’t have a best debut book for 2015. Only the worst. Which is Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. I really did not enjoy that book AT ALL. But for some reason I could not stop reading it.
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
This would have to be the Throne of Glass series. I really love what Sarah J Maas has done with the series so far. I also love her writing.
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
I don’t think I read a book that really put a smile on my face. Most of the books I read normally have a lot going on.
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015?
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
The Bloodbound by Erin Lindsey
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
Nothing right now is standing out as a soul crushing book. I’m a little sad by this.
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015?
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015?
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2015?
I never managed to write a book review in 2015. I hope to change that in 2016
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
I didn’t have one
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
Probably #IBDAware week but that doesn’t really have anything to do with books.
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015?
Getting a bunch of Barnes and Noble gift cards for Christmas.
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
Actually writing book reviews.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
I’m not sure.
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
All of the book stuff that I can get on Etsy.
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
I completed my reading goal of 60 books! I actually surpassed it and read 62 books this year.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2016?
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)?
There’s so many things I want to know and so many questions that need answers! I can’t wait for this book to come out!
3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
I don’t think that there is one for me right now.
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016?
I don’t think that any of the series that I am currently reading at the moment are ending next year.
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2016?
Post more book reviews to my blog.
6. A 2016 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
Don’t have one.