Here is a list of my five favorite quotes:
- You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before, and that, my love, is bravery.
- Your body is not who you are. It is only one aspect of who you are.
- There comes a point where it all becomes too much. When we get too tired to fight anymore. So we give up. That’s when the real work begins. To find hope where there seems to be absolutely none at all.
– Grey’s Anatomy
- Be gentle with yourself. For you are fighting a hard battle.
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
-George R.R. Martin